Saturday, September 20, 2008

Marriott Hotel Explosion

I just looked at CNN.com and found out that there was a large car bombing at the Marriott Hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan. I spent a week there a few years ago while on an assignment for my work and remember meeting some really great people who worked there. Seeing pictures showing a place you've been that has been blown up definitely gives you a strange feeling. I still don't know what would possess a person to want to do such a thing......

1 comment:

Beth said...

Dude - you have so much fun! How about a head up BEFORE stuff like this happens? I would love to take David to something like this, but now I have to wait an entire year...

And I would have gone to Masanutten with you..

Well, okay. Not really. But keep me informed of some of this cool stuff you do! You guys have more fun than anybody I know!