Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fortune Cookies

I found the fortunes I kept from the cookies we got at Allen's chinese restaurant the other night. It was the first fortune cookie Colin opened on his own.

For those of you who don't know, Allen's makes the BEST chinese food in the greater Richmond area. Believe me, we have tried many other places. I agree Allen's is a wierd name for a Chinese restaurant but I can assure you they are staffed by all Chinese people. I love Chinese food. I have Chinese friends who frown when I tell them this and they say, "That is not real Chinese food." But I watch them eat "real" Chinese food that consists of seaweed, raw eggs, and parts of fish that were not meant to be eaten. I'll stick with my version.

Anyhow, here were our fortunes:

Daleen - "You display the wonderful traits of charm and courtesy." (How true!)

Me - "You are going to take a vacation." (I Am?? Hopefully not a permanent one from my current job.)

Colin - "You love sports, horses, and gambling but not to excess." (I have tried talking with my 2-year old about this but he just looks at me strange when I bring it up. I think he's hiding something.....)

1 comment:

Connie Kottmann said...

don't take that child near a racetrack!